|Battery Type:||Lifepo4 Pack||Voltage:||12.8V|
Plastic Lifepo4 Battery Pack,
Rechargeable Lifepo4 Battery Pack,
100AH EV Batteries
12V 100AH RV Lifepo4 Battery Lifepo4 Battery 12v For RV E-Boat Solar System Replace Lead Acid Battery Packs
|Product Type||Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery|
|Nominal Capacity (AH)||100|
|Minium Capacity (AH)||100|
|Charge Mode||CC/CV (Continuous current/Continuous Voltage)|
|Max Charge Current (A)||50 (Adjustable)|
|Charge Cut Off Voltage (V)||14.6±0.05|
|Standard Discharge Current (A)||50(Adjustable)|
|Peak Discharge Current (A) @3 sec||150(Adjustable)|
|Discharge Cut Off Voltage (V)||10|
|Cycle Life||>2500 Times (0.5C charge/discharge, 100% DOD)|
|Application||Electric boat, yacht, marine, EV etc.|
Q1: Can I get free sample?
A1: Generally we don't provide free sample, but we can return sample cost when the buyer plant a bulk order.
Q2: How should I pay?
A2: You can pay via T/T, PayPal, Western Union, Cash etc., 100% T/T in advance for samples. For large quantities, 30% T/T in advance as soon as order confirmed and the balance before shipping via T/T or L/C etc. If you prefer other payment terms, please contact us freely.
Q3: What is delivery time if we place an order?
A3: It depends order quantities. Usually, we can deliver goods within 10 -15 working days for small orders, for more QTY. order, let's confirm when you place offical order.
Q4: Are your factory or trading company?
A4: We are proffesional Lifepo4 cells and packs manufacturer with our own factory and brand BENERGY. We provide all kinds of OEM/ODM services for clients around globe.
Q5.What is your warranty?
A5:We offer 2 years warranty for all our battery pack.we ensure at least 2000 cycle life for the LiFePO4 battery pack, which means,after 2000@80% DOD,there will still around 60% capacityt left.You can use it for at least 5 years for normal 1 time charge and discharge everyday.
Q6.Can we put 12V LiFePO4 battery pack in parallel or series by ourself?
A6:Yes. The battery can be put in parallel by customers. But there are few tips we need to pay attention:
1> Make sure the voltage of each battery are same before put inparallel. If they are not same, charge them to the same rate;
2> Do not put discharged battery and undischarged battery in parallel. This may reduce the capacity of the whole battery pack;
3> Do not put the 12V batteries in series.
4> If you are not professional in parallel batteries, please don't handle the battery by yourself. It may cause danger and hurt the cycle life of battery;
5> If you want to make a higher capacity battery pack, like 12V 200Ah, pls order 12V 200AH directly. The cost for one 12V 200AH is lower than two 12V 100AH pack. To charge or discharge one 12V 200Ah directly is better than to charge or discharge two 12V 100AH packs, cycle life longer, safer.
● The charging current should be less than the maximum charging current specified in the product specifications. A
charging current greater than the recommended current may damage the battery;
● The discharge current should be less than the maximum discharge current specified in the product specifications; the discharge current greater than the recommended current may damage the battery;
● Do not reverse the polarity of the battery pack for any reason;
● Do not charge in reverse polarity;
● Please use a professional charger for charging;
● If the lithium battery is not used for a long time, it should be charged with 50%~80% power, stored separately in a dry and cool environment, and recharge the battery every 3 months to avoid long storage time and low power due to self-discharge of the battery, Will cause the battery performance,characteristics or battery function to decline;
● A single battery cell is not waterproof, and the finished battery pack has a waterproof layer to prevent rain. But do not soak in water and do not expose the battery to a high-temperature open flame.
● If you want to DIY yourself, please ensure that the battery voltage is the same when installing the battery. Be careful not to short-circuit the battery. There are more protection boards, batteries, and finished battery packs on sale in the store. You can view more
Contact Person: Tiffany