|Application:||EV,Solar System, Power Tools Etc.||Customer:||OEM And ODM Acceptable|
3C High Power LiFePo4 Prismatic Cellls,
25Ah LiFePo4 Prismatic Cellls,
OEM LiFePO4 Battery Cells
OEM 3C High Power LiFePo4 Prismatic Celll 3.2V 25Ah Battery
Lifepo4 Battery Prismatic Cells 3.2V 25Ah Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery For Electric vehicles, solar system
|Product Type||Lithium Iron Phosphate Cell|
|Shell Type||Plastic Shell|
|Charge Mode||CC/CV (Continuous current/Continuous Voltage)|
|Max Charge Current||25A (1C)|
|Charge Cut Off Voltage||3.65V±0.05|
|Standard Discharge Current||5A (0.2C)|
|Max Continuous Discharge Current||75A (3C)|
|Peak Discharge Current @3 sec||125A|
|Discharge Cut Off Voltage||2.5V|
|Cycle Life||>3000 Times (0.5C charge/discharge, 80% DOD)|
|Application||Electric boat, yacht, marine, EV etc.|
Advantages of Benergy prismatic lifepo4 cells
* High Energy Density: Benergy LiFePO4 batteries have a high energy density, meaning they can store a lot of energy in a relatively small and lightweight package.
* Long Cycle Life: Benergy LiFePO4 prismatic cell have a long cycle life of 6000 times, which means they can be charged and discharged many times without degrading. They can typically last for thousands of cycles, making them a cost-effective and reliable power source over the long term.
* Safety: Benergy LiFePO4 batteries are considered to be among the safest types of lithium-ion batteries. They are less prone to thermal runaway, which can cause other types of lithium-ion batteries to catch fire or explode. They are also less sensitive to high temperatures and overcharging.
* Fast Charging: Benergy LiFePO4 batteries can be charged quickly, typically in 1-2 hours, depending on the charger and battery capacity. This makes them ideal for use in electric vehicles and other applications where fast charging is important.
* Wide Temperature Range: Benergy LiFePO4 batteries can operate over a wide temperature range, from -20°C to 60°C, making them suitable for use in both hot and cold environments.
* Low Self-Discharge: Benergy LiFePO4 batteries have a low self-discharge rate, meaning they can hold their charge for longer periods when not in use. This makes them ideal for use in backup power systems and other applications where reliable standby power is important.
Prismatic design and screw terminal, very easy for pack composing.
Benergy cells are packaged in a way that ensures their safety during shipping.
Each cell is wrapped in a plastic or paper sleeve to protect it from physical damage.
And then put them into UN3480 cartons. Cells are with UN carton grouped together in a plastic tray or cardboard box, with each cell separated by a cardboard or foam divider. The tray also be wrapped in plastic or paper to provide additional protection.
Contact Person: Tiffany